Pages

Friday 15 April 2016

The magic horse

Learning intention . W.A.L.T write a narrative.
One night I  was asleep and a magic flying horse came into my room. It said "hop on", but I told him "come tomorrow, I'm to tired" . He came the next day and I said maybe just don't come. He asked'" why not?" I said," because your a stranger". So the magic horse flew away and I never saw him again.

























































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.