Pages

Monday 21 May 2018

The park!

Today I will be talking about a park at our school!

This park was made for room 2 and 1. 

The park was built around 2013 and was blessed by the father.

The park was made next to our very old oak tree.

The tree has a nice layer of bark underneath which costs thousands of dollars.

The park was made after the last one was destroyed The plack for the park is next to our front office. 

W.A.L.T Take a photo and write a description about what is in the image.

1 comment:

  1. Hi my name is Havahna and I go to kawakawa Primary School. i really like your post about the park. I find that Interesting because it was blessed. I wish that you had put a picture in it so we can see what it looks like. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.