Pages

Friday 24 June 2016

how do I show tika, pono, and aroha?

L.I - W.A.L.T - Show and act with tika, pono and    aroha. 
Success Criteria: I can do this when I show and acted with tika, pono, and aroha in different places.

How do I show and act with tika, pono and aroha?


 1. In the playground, I can let my friends go first on the slide. I can also include friends in my game and play fairly.

2. In the classroom, I will not shout at the teacher. I will not swear. I will obey the teacher and I will not laugh at my classmates when they make a mistake.

3. At home, I can let my baby cousins play with my baby toys. I can help my mum clean the house and I can help my dad wash the car.    
     






























































































































































































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.